“It was a pleasure working with Wendy! Her reliability, dependability and creativity are above reproach. She is truly someone who can be counted on to deliver and she is a joy and a blessing to work with. We intend to work with Wendy on many more projects and are blessed that she is part of KSS Productions.” – KSS Productions
I’m an entertainment writer with experience working for production companies, collaborating with writers, and developing original properties. I’m an established literary and content writer for businesses and entertainment companies.
- Winner: Moondance International Film Festival, Best TV Pilot
- Semi-Finalist: Bluecat Screenplay Competition, Feature Length Drama
- Feature length drama/thriller script completed and in development. Worked directly with Oscar-winning screenwriter, Gordy Hoffman on revisions
- One feature length comedy script polish completed and in pre-production. Hired by KSS Productions
- Feature length comedy spec script in development
- Feature length thriller spec script in development
- Script consultant for KSS Productions
- One thirty-minute comedy series pilot completed. Hired by Brooke Forbes.
- One original-concept thirty-minute comedy series pilot completed.
- Currently writing hour-long dramedy pilot. Hired by feature writer/producer Charles Morris, Jr.
- Semi-Finalist (out of 1600 submissions), Gordy Hoffman’s 2011 Bluecat Screenplay Competition.
Writing for Other Media
- Featured weekly columnist on Dan Schawbel’s award-winning blog, PersonalBrandingBlog.com. Internationally syndicated by CBS’ BNET, Fox Business, Huffington Post, Inc Magazine, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Reuters, AOL, Yahoo, SocialMedia Today, BusinessInsider.com, Business2Community.com, Hoover’s, MediaBistro, and many more.
- Featured writer on Maria Shriver’s Women’s Conference.
- Featured writer on Chopra’s Intent.com Chopra’s Intent.com.
- Featured writer on Denver’s GreatIdeasForKids.com.
- Author of Sales Force Branding: Differentiate from the Competition. Featured and reviewed on MarketingSherpa.
- Weekly humor/family columnist, 2007-2009 for The Broomfield Enterprise, a Scripps Company. To see a compilation of all published articles, click here.
- 2 Children’s books completed. The Magnificent Tree; Betsy and the Bread.
- Professional Content Specialist: Strategy and Development for high-tech B2B corporations such as Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Dell, HP, Avnet.
- Hired to produce over 400 pieces of content in 14 months, all delivered on time and within budget.
- Published writer with a wide range of material featured in trade journals and corporate collateral, including high-traffic website/blog content, whitepapers, case studies, briefs, newsletters, email campaigns, advertisements, and press releases.